This week marks the 9th #JustBecause link up and we are determined to continue. We will continue to post throughout the summer holidays so head on over every Wednesday for the Wonderful Words Wednesday linkup party.
START THE CELEBRATION
We had my family Christmas lunch on Saturday to start the celebration of Christmas so that was a fantastic time to relax with my siblings, nieces and nephews and just enjoy the moment. The kids all got pressies and I drank way too much bubbly.
Ashlea is working hard at her new job – 4 weeks in and she still loves it. YEAH.
Child No.2 finished school this week – OMG 2 months off. What is happening with finishing so early.
Child No.3 had life saving at school all week so he was loving life.
Child No.4 kicked some serious butt in his basket ball game.
My dog Maverick decided he really wanted to be a reindeer.
The #JustBecause Linkup is all about sharing the love with other people. Take the time to find a blog post you have loved reading of the past week and share it here. It is done without anyone else knowing (maybe I know ) but it is a way to say thanks you to another blogger for their awesome work. And we do this – #JustBecause we can.
This week we couldn’t stop reading about all these delicious recipe posts so I had to include at least one. So I am going to be wild and link up a few. This week we are linking up another very amazing post from Normal Ness and her post on the value of an employee, Maybe Baby Brothers and her touching story on gender disappointment, Styled by Bec as she has sown me a few tricks this season and finally Create Bake Make as I just love rocky road.
Why not TAG in your favourite blogger so they can enjoy the love too.
Grab a cuppa (if it’s morning) or a wine (if it’s night) and enjoy some of these wonderful posts from brilliant bloggers. Let your friends know about sharing other bloggers work here so Wednesday’s can be a day of making people feel good about themselves.
#JustBecause LinkUp Rules:
- Link up as many posts as you like BUT it must not be your own. You MUST linkup a favourite post from another blogger, anywhere in the world.
- Let the blogger know you have linked them up to #JustBecause Linkup so they have an awesome day.
- The linkup will be open all day Wednesday as the middle of the week can be the hardest ‘hump’ to get over.
- Grab our Badge and share in the love #JustBecause you can.
- Comment on 1 or 2 posts as you never know what other amazing bloggers you find out there.