Every day I wake up with positive thoughts in my head. I hope today will be the day that I come up with the million dollar idea to make money. And I have come up with some fantastic ideas (well I think they are fantastic) but sadly none of these ideas have made me much money – YET.
Winter this year in Melbourne has been the coldest in years and I have struggled dealing with being chilled to the core. I went to bed last night with a box of tissues by my bed as my nose had been running like a tap for the past few days thanks to No. 3 child – oh hang on maybe it was No. 1 child. Or maybe it was from No. 4 child. I forget which child generously shared their lovely cold but as I snuggled in bed, electric blanket on high, all I could hear was this:
IDEA!! There must be a way I can make money from all the snot in my house.
So my mind turned into over drive and these were some of the ideas on how I could make money from all the snot my children continually produce:
- Package it as a garden fertiliser
- Convert it somehow to help generate electricity.
- Dye it blue and use it like Blue Tac to supply every primary school in Australia
- Somehow it must stop the ozone layer from getting any worse
- Use it as a thickener when making candles
- Surely there is a scientist someone who needs an endless supply of this disgusting stuff.
Just when I think one of my children has recovered from the dreaded lurgy, another catches a fresh does and then happily shares it will everyone else.
You would think this post was sponsored by Kleenex Tissues but it is not. We now own half the company with all the money I have invested in them lately.
Have you had a ‘disease free’ winter?
Linking up with Essentially Jess