Welcome to our 10th #JustBecause Linkup where others share a post that has touched them in some way – emotional words. The blogger may have made you laugh, made you cry, made to reflect or made you think. No matter what emotion you felt, you are sharing the work of another blogger #JustBecause you can.
This week I am going to share some of my emotional side, my emotional words. I write sometimes write for funeral homes and this can be a very emotional and draining task. However, where I know the client can feel my words, I feel I have made a difference in the world. Here are some emotional words I would like to share:
The #JustBecause Linkup is all about sharing the love with other people. Take the time to find a blog post you have loved reading of the past week and share it here. It is done without anyone else knowing (maybe I know ) but it is a way to say thanks you to another blogger for their awesome work. And we do this – #JustBecause we can.
This week I am feeling the exhaustion of a hard years work and over eating/drinking. So I am only going to link up 3 posts this week. This week we are linking up a touching post by Yinyang Mother who fleets on how far she has come, The Cherished for struggling to get into the festive spirit in time and finally My Little Drummer Boys as she talks about 2 favourite things – Oprah and carols.
Why not TAG in your favourite blogger so they can enjoy the love too.
Grab a cuppa (if it’s morning) or a wine (if it’s night) and enjoy some of these wonderful posts from brilliant bloggers. Let your friends know about sharing other bloggers work here so Wednesday’s can be a day of making people feel good about themselves.
#JustBecause LinkUp Rules:
- Link up as many posts as you like BUT it must not be your own. You MUST linkup a favourite post from another blogger, anywhere in the world.
- Let the blogger know you have linked them up to #JustBecause Linkup so they have an awesome day.
- The linkup will be open all day Wednesday as the middle of the week can be the hardest ‘hump’ to get over.
- Grab our Badge and share in the love #JustBecause you can.
- Comment on 1 or 2 posts as you never know what other amazing bloggers you find out there.