When ever my family get together it is like a party. I am 1 of 5 children and between us we have 12 kids. I am lucky as all the kids get on really well and range from 3 yrs – 15 yrs old.
Ash & I were lucky enough to be given illoom LED Balloons to do a product review on and what a perfect opportunity to show case these funky balloons than at our monthly family dinner.
With 12 children all excited to see what these new style balloons could do, every pack was ripped open and rubbish thrown all over the floor. The illoom LED balloons are so simple to use, even my 5-year-old nephew knew instantly what was required. Stretch the balloon, pull the tab out of the balloon and blow it up. Then you see an exciting little LED light shine brightly and the fun for all ages begins.
There are so many ways these cool balloons can be incorporated into a function:
- Halloween parties with the Flashing Gnome RRP – $9.99
- PinkRibbon Breakfast with Pink Marble Balloons RRP – $7.99
- Family dinner (any excuse for a party) with Multicoloured Marble RRP $7.99
- Hens night with Girly Mixed (4 colours) RRP $6.99
- Primary School graduation party with Flashing Alien RRP $9.99
- ANY birthday party from 1st – 100th with Happy Birthday (4 colours) RRP $6.99
- Grand final day for any sporting function with plain mixed (4 colours) RRP $6.99
- Just to make someone smile with Faces (4 colours) RRP $6.99
As you can see, there is nothing that these awesome illoom LED Balloons cannot fit right into. Buying them is just as easy as using them – available at KMART, BIG W and Woolworths.
This post was sponsored by Nuffnang and Illoom LED Balloons. However all thoughts and ideas are our own and at Our Parallel Connection we take all sponsored posts seriously, only accepting those we either use or truly believe in.