This time of the year everyone is busy getting ready for Christmas, holidays and winding down after a long year. In the next 4 weeks happiness to me is compelling some of these things on my plate:
- New online/radio campaigns being launched at work
- Child 1 beginning transition into Year 10 (Does that make me old?)
- Child 2 moving into a new building at school to begin Yr.9 (Does this make me old?)
- Child 3 completing primary school and transitioning into High School.
- Child 4 moving from junior school to senior school.
- Family christmas lunch
And this is just touching the surface. So I thought I would write a simple post and share with you what happiness means to me, especially this time of the year.
Happiness to me is coffee – morning noon and night
Happiness is giving my body all the nourishment it needs to cope with this busy period.
Happiness to me is finding even a brief moment everyday where I can be with just me.
Happiness is having the support and friendship from my husband
Happiness to me is surrounding myself with people who make me feel special
Happiness to me is my 4 beautiful children who have made me the mother I am today. It is also my family who are there for me each and every day.
Happiness is waiting for Santa Claus to come and the excited faces of all the children around the world.
Happiness to me is having nothing to do but enjoy the company of family and friends
Happiness is looking back on my year – my ups and downs and realising I am doing OK.
When I look back at my year, I realise I am doing OK and have a lot to be happy about. What has made you happy this year?