Why does time go so fast? The year is coming to an end and I am trying to recall what I have achieved for the year. Not much really. I had so many goals in January and I really wanted to make a difference this year but I feel I have missed the boat.
- No.1 child had Monday/Tuesday off school
- No.2 child had Friday off school
- No.3 child spent his first day at High school
- No.4 child went on camp.
We had the Girl Lane Launch Party
I saw Cold Chisel in concert
Ash & I excitedly saw Mockingjay Part 2. (sad face it is over)
The #JustBecause Linkup is all about sharing the love with other people. Take the time to find a blog post you have loved reading of the past week and share it here. It is done without anyone else knowing (maybe I know ) but it is a way to say thanks you to another blogger for their awesome work. And we do this – #JustBecause we can.
This week we decided to link up two post and hope others decide that there are some amazing bloggers out there worth sharing. This week we are linking up another very amazing post from My Brown Paper Packages about a career change and Six Little Hearts who writes about her ineffective parenting skills.
Why not TAG in your favourite blogger so they can enjoy the love too.
Grab a cuppa (if it’s morning) or a wine (if it’s night) and enjoy some of these wonderful posts from brilliant bloggers. Let your friends know about sharing other bloggers work here so Wednesday’s can be a day of making people feel good about themselves.
#JustBecause LinkUp Rules:
- Link up as many posts as you like BUT it must not be your own. You MUST linkup a favourite post from another blogger, anywhere in the world.
- Let the blogger know you have linked them up to #JustBecause Linkup so they have an awesome day.
- The linkup will be open all day Wednesday as the middle of the week can be the hardest ‘hump’ to get over.
- Grab our Badge and share in the love #JustBecause you can.
- Comment on 1 or 2 posts as you never know what other amazing bloggers you find out there.