I love this time of the year but I also hate it sometimes. I love the warmer weather of summer – my summer lovin. I love that Christmas is looming and everyone is a little happier. I love that holidays are around the corner. I hate that I have work over the summer lovin time and miss out of being with my family. I hate that Christmas always breaks the bank (my fault I just get too excited)
We have just spent a weekend away with friends camping and it was amazeballs. My kids all get along. I get to hang out with my friends older kids and really understand what goes on the teenage mind (sometimes not a lot really).
The #JustBecause Linkup is all about sharing the love with other people. Take the time to find a blog post you have loved reading of the past week and share it here. It is done without anyone else knowing (maybe I know ) but it is a way to say thanks you to another blogger for their awesome work. And we do this – #JustBecause we can.
This week we struggled to decide as I actually loved a few posts. So I am going to be wild and link up a few. This week we are linking up another very amazing post from A Bit of Bliss and Mayhem because shared the same experience, Handbag Mafia because I am raising feminists both boys and girls and finally Have a laugh on me
because I wish I was away too.
Why not TAG in your favourite blogger so they can enjoy the love too.
Grab a cuppa (if it’s morning) or a wine (if it’s night) and enjoy some of these wonderful posts from brilliant bloggers. Let your friends know about sharing other bloggers work here so Wednesday’s can be a day of making people feel good about themselves.
#JustBecause LinkUp Rules:
- Link up as many posts as you like BUT it must not be your own. You MUST linkup a favourite post from another blogger, anywhere in the world.
- Let the blogger know you have linked them up to #JustBecause Linkup so they have an awesome day.
- The linkup will be open all day Wednesday as the middle of the week can be the hardest ‘hump’ to get over.
- Grab our Badge and share in the love #JustBecause you can.
- Comment on 1 or 2 posts as you never know what other amazing bloggers you find out there.