Have suffered Sunday morning envy?
Have you ever woken up on the weekend, headed straight to Facebook and then suffered from Sunday morning envy? I think it should be a new disease that we could get diagnosed for by a professional doctor. Maybe the treatment for getting over Sunday morning envy should be to have an extra day off on the weekend to recover from doing nothing.
It’s different if you were out with family or friends having a great night but when you realise everyone else has a better social life than you do, well, come on, that has to cause a little Sunday morning envy.
Somethings I have seen on social media on a Sunday morning and wished I was a part of it:
- A fancy dress party. There is nothing funnier than seeing your friends all dressed up and looking funny to make you wish you were there.
- A pool party on a hot night. When you have sat home on a Saturday night, sweating your boobs off and then you see friends doing a midnight swim. Argh I want to join in.
- Murder on the dance floor. OK not exactly murder but having a funny girls night where you hit the dance floor and act like you are still a hot 20 something.
- A P!NK concert. I remember I missed out on her first concert here and I hated every minute of it. I love P!NK.
- Airport pictures. Yes I hate them because I know they are heading somewhere cool (or hot) and I am not going. I love holidays and think we should spend half our lives on a holiday.
Nothing worse than waking up Sunday morning, checking out social media, only to find everyone you know had a much better night than you.
What do you get Sunday morning envy over?