Hey everyone, welcome to the 6th #JustBecause. This is a safe place where you are in control of sharing the work by someone else. If you have read a post that has meant something to you this week, then head down to the link and share it. This week has proved how precious life is and how all too often we let life pass us by without actually seeing anything. Look at someone’s words and share what has touched you this week.
Rounding up this week with:
The #JustBecause Linkup is all about sharing the love with other people. Take the time to find a blog post you have loved reading of the past week and share it here. It is done without anyone else knowing (maybe I know ) but it is a way to say thanks you to another blogger for their awesome work. And we do this – #JustBecause we can.
This week we decided to link up one post and hope others decide that there are some amazing bloggers out there worth sharing. This week we are linking up another very amazing post from Adventures in Domesticity
Why not TAG in your favourite blogger so they can enjoy the love too.
Grab a cuppa (if it’s morning) or a wine (if it’s night) and enjoy some of these wonderful posts from brilliant bloggers. Let your friends know about sharing other bloggers work here so Wednesday’s can be a day of making people feel good about themselves.
#JustBecause LinkUp Rules:
- Link up as many posts as you like BUT it must not be your own. You MUST linkup a favourite post from another blogger, anywhere in the world.
- Let the blogger know you have linked them up to #JustBecause Linkup so they have an awesome day.
- The linkup will be open all day Wednesday as the middle of the week can be the hardest ‘hump’ to get over.
- Grab our Badge and share in the love #JustBecause you can.
- Comment on 1 or 2 posts as you never know what other amazing bloggers you find out there.