It’s not hard to be the perfect woman
To be the perfect woman takes a lot of hard work. Each day she must wake up and not only be the best person she can be but she needs to be better than every other woman. It is a very competitive field out there and the perfect woman knows how much work it takes to stay on top. So how hard really is it for women to be perfect?
Analysing all areas of the perfect woman and this is what we found:
Perfect Mum v Perfect Woman
- Always cooks every meal from scratch and includes plenty of fresh vegetables every day
- Reads to her children every night
- Stays clam and rarely raises her voice
- Balances out her week with a mixture of fresh foods, packaged foods and a sneaky takeaway
- Reads as often as possible, sometimes while sipping a glass of wine as time is precious
- Tunes out when kids are fighting and looks at beautiful holiday destinations on Pinterest
Perfect Friend v Perfect Woman
- Calls every day to share positive words and thoughts
- Remembers birthdays a week in advance, always planning a special day
- Drops everything when a friend is in need
- Has no time to call but will text her friend to share when chocolate is on special at the supermarket
- Puts a reminder in her phone about birthdays and codes it “Time for wine with the girls”
- Drops every thing when friends need her
Perfect Wife v Perfect Woman
- Looks after her man when he is sick
- Has a home cooked meal when he arrives home from work
- Keeps herself hair free and looking attractive
- Looks after her man when he is sick, except if it is man flu
- Has a hot meal ready for when he gets home from work and he always does the same for her.
- Waxes when the weather is warm and has recently invested in new ugg boots and trackies for the coming cold weather
Perfect daughter v Perfect Woman
- Respects her mums opinion and understands she knows best
- Calls daily to check up on her and make sure everything is alright
- Sets time aside every week to spend quality time together
- Listens to her mum but believes in making her own mistakes her own way
- Texts most days, often with questions on how long you need to cook something for
- Thinks about her mum and catches up as often as possible.
After all his research, I’m happy to,say I think I am the perfect woman. I make mistakes. I don’t always get things right. But I love my family, care for my friends and have a good heart.
What does a perfect woman look like to you?