Now that we have settled in and already up to week 5 of our #JustBecause linkup, it’s time to relax a little.
We thought we would start by updating everyone on our week. Over the past week Ash and I have been busy getting ready for the races on Saturday at Flemington where we had an amazing time and I won a few $$$$. Yeah for me.
On Sunday we attended a fundraising campaign for a friend who has Cerebral Palsy and we played 8 games of netball. I am still sore today and it’s Tuesday. What was I thinking I could keep up with 25 yr olds.
Ash has been studying madly for her first exams that started this week and so far she has done an amazing job.
The #JustBecause Linkup is all about sharing the love with other people. Take the time to find a blog post you have loved reading of the past week and share it here. It is done without anyone else knowing (maybe I know ) but it is a way to say thanks you to another blogger for their awesome work. And we do this – #JustBecause we can.
This week we decided to link up one post and hope others decide that there are some amazing bloggers out there worth sharing. This week we are linking up another very amazing post from The Annoyed Thyroid and her She’s so Inspiring series.
Why not TAG in your favourite blogger so they can enjoy the love too.
Grab a cuppa (if it’s morning) or a wine (if it’s night) and enjoy some of these wonderful posts from brilliant bloggers. Let your friends know about sharing other bloggers work here so Wednesday’s can be a day of making people feel good about themselves.
#JustBecause LinkUp Rules:
- Link up as many posts as you like BUT it must not be your own. You MUST linkup a favourite post from another blogger, anywhere in the world.
- Let the blogger know you have linked them up to #JustBecause Linkup so they have an awesome day.
- The linkup will be open all day Wednesday as the middle of the week can be the hardest ‘hump’ to get over.
- Grab our Badge and share in the love #JustBecause you can.
- Comment on 1 or 2 posts as you never know what other amazing bloggers you find out there.